Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008/07/30 - S.W.E Show Card

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2008/07/30 - S.W.E Show Card - Page 2 Empty Re: 2008/07/30 - S.W.E Show Card

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:32 am

Every title on the line , and none changed hands . And Zhang should have lost . Beach should have lost . Meteoro should have lost . Man , their opponents owned them ! Beach , this may be a feud , but c'mon =/

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:46 am

hey that was the actual outcomes of the matches! Except for the lightweight belt which became a draw actually, but I fixed it.

"with the stopping of matches"?

What you want of me, if you win in your match I dnt make it a loss instead, but hey I can announce a Rematch for the U.B title on saturday. If sharmario wins, he wins!

* Further I dont see all why all this negativity is necessary, I think SHarmario did a Good job, even if he wasnt the best in grammar Smile and if you complain so much about getting draws, then just improve your wrestlers so you dont get more draws! I cant fix That for you. I make fair n square matches, apparently too fair ones!

Last edited by GM Beach on Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:49 am

Meteoro was dying -.- , already bleeding . More 1 or 2 attacks and he was mine ... Give me a rematch too Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 am

I wasn't involved but enjoyed it none the less and thought it was a good show.

Good work Sharmario.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dracolis Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:46 am

Mr. Smackdown wrote:How did Sharmario beat Zhang?? Shermario was KNOCKED OUT COLD

Sharmario won by DQ. Anyway, does that mean he has the belt now or not?

With regards to draws, I have had 3 drawn games, one of which was given me a win coz it went on so long. I think it's coz I don't have a decent finisher or something. I dunno how to make proper moves and stuff so I think my matches will always be draws.
Dracolis
Dracolis

Number of posts : 44
Wrestler type : Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 am

well if you want to ask about finishers, I have created a Finisher thread in general discussion Smile

Of course I forgot to write "and therefore the U.B champion is still, Zhang Fei" but other than that..
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 am

house, the reason i was red is cause someone confirmed the show to soon, i did my finishers but they werent fixed yet, now they hit really hard and i would won, or atleas you would be red too.

Anyways im confused, the lightweight title match was a draw, i didnt see it changed, no interference no nothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:01 am

Other than Tremere's famous stage fright I thought the show was pretty fucking good. I felt bad I didn't get a segment in but fortunately it wasn't really needed. If I didn't know Tremere's luck I'd call the match into question. LoL Tremere was really more interested in Kane than he was in Beach though. Beach got lucky (twice now) Kane got him beat down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 pm

LOL . Now you blame the finishers ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:15 pm

hmm...

unfortunately my end sagment was cut a little short,but i guess it was just too long....

well,the plan was to get a storyline where a stable feud could be formed,and as it looks,we succeeded in creating it Smile

as for mr.smackdown:where in the hell do you work and what is your position there?are you some english grammar god in oxford?i speak 4 different languages,and nobody ever complained!and by the way:this is an INTERNATIONAL site,there's also guys here who aren't native u.s. or british citizens!there's no point in pointing out small grammatical mistakes as long as people get along!if you tried hindi,french or german,i would also be able to rip your grammar apart i guess...

no offence though, Smile

as for the show:i experienced now how hard this work is,it took me quite a while to figure out the matches and write the segments,so credit for s.w.e. organisation goes to beach and kane for organizing the shows week after week,so:thanks mates Wink

that fact also lowers my understanding for guys like dave spartacus,who got a little too offensive!i don't miss him a lot,since in the beginning i also had to pause for a few weeks.

well,i still hope that the show was good for some of you!nice to be playing together with you guys Smile

*sharmario switches to an arabic accent*...even you,mr.smackdown,you infidel!! Smile

see you around
Sharmario
Sharmario

Number of posts : 147
Wrestler type : strong
Wrestler Level : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:19 pm

... I don't work right now because I'm a student at a college in the USA. Anyway, bad grammar really gets to me, but it's understandable. I already know this is an international site because I've worked with the owner, Maxolino, and the guy who runs it, Tullo, already. I've fixed a bunch of grammar errors on this site already for the owners because they live in Italy and don't speak perfect English. Anyway, no offense, but bad English just bothers me, so I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:21 pm

by the way, i was supposed to be on the beach stable, but you didnt mention it on the show, i think that the best way now to join me to the beach stable is at the beach hut

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:24 pm

dont worry I got a plan for you, cant reveal everything all at the same time hehe, but since it is the last show of this season now, it will be a good one
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:32 pm

actually i HAD a segment involving you with beach,but it wasn't on the show.the end segment was planned to be a real brawl and i worked it out properly,and you were involved as well,but i think it was too long so beach shortened it .but as i am very proud of that segment:here it is Smile :

beach vs tremere aftermath:

S.W.E Commentator:What a match that was!What a grueling match!Both protagonists showed their absolute best!The audience is still chanting and cheering as tremere exits the ring first,grabs a lerge bottle and takes a deep sip,and..
-
Commentator:Beach attacks him from behind!Oh my!
-
Commentator:Whats that?Mr.Kane approaches the ring!
-
Both Beach and Mr.Kane drag Tremere back to the ring.
-
Commentator:OH MY GOD!Beach grabs Tremere and lets him taste a DEATH DEFYING Cutter from Hell!!!!.
-
Commentator:And now Meteoro and Alex approach the ring!!What is this all about?!
-
Meteoro gives Alex the mike and talks to him.Alex nods his Head and then adresses the audience:
-
Alex:Well,Meteoro just told me,if the rule over here is not to "cross the boss",then he has picked his spot!
-
After these words Meteoro grabs Tremere,pulls him up and .. OH!He hits him with a devastating Meteor strike!
-

Meteoro approaches Beach and Mr.Kane,smiling wildly all over his face and..
-
Commentator:Oh No!It had to be Zhang.He also places himself in the middle of the ring and...No!He is attempting to hit him with a Powerbomb to Hell and back!!Someone has to stop him!!
-
Beach:You will never again cause me any headache!Go ahead Zhang!Destroy him!!
-
Suddenly the lights go out...only the ramp shines in a red glow..and a limping Sharmario appears!
-
Commentator:It's Sharmario!How in the hell has he survived all the beating he suffered before??
-
Sharmario:As you can see,I'm still here.And I'm not alone.There are some...speciel friends who would also like to thank you all for your...special treatment..
-
Suddenly the lights go on!
-
Commentator:What the...It's Keiji,Zack and House standing in the middle of the ring!And they are attacking everyone around!
-
As Keiji,Zack and House attack Meteoro,Alex and Mr.Kane,Beach sneaks behind them,a steel chair in hands..
-
Commentator:This place is going nuts!Keiji had a MORTAL Choke Bomb to Hell on Mr.Kane and...OH WHAT AN IMPACT!House just flatted Meteoro with a VIOLENT Perceptum Bomb!!But wait..Beach is slowly approaching them from behind!But...
-
Tremere is up again and - strongly bleeding from a wound on his forehead - grabs Beach from behind.
-
Commentator:It's Tremere!!He...OH what a VISCIOUS Black Mass DDT!!
-
Commentator:Zhang is trying to escape!He is outside the ring now,taunting at the men inside the ring..But he forgot about Sharmario!!
-
Sharmario punches Zhang twice and drags him into the ring.
-
Commentator:And now Sharmario takes Zhang Fei by the Head and hits him on his Head Penalty Style,executing a LEGENDARY Sharmariogol,and there's another VISCIOUS Black Mass DDT by Tremere!!
-
All four wrestlers and their friends leave the ring and walk up the isle.On the verge the four of them stop and look at each other for a while,and then they turn around and look back to the ring,where the others have already licked their wounds.Both groups stare at eachother.
-
Commentator:And now both the groups - in the ring and on the isle - stare at eachother with fury in their eyes!The audience is going berserk!!Have we got two factions now in the S.W.E?And what is going to await us in the forthcoming weeks?Is S.W.E going to war now?I'm looking forward to have those questions answered in the upcoming shows.Stay tuned!G'd night everyone!!
-
And with the two factions having a mortal staredown,the camera fades away...
Sharmario
Sharmario

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 pm

this was the original show end sequence,and in fact it became a little too large,so beach had to cut it a bit,but as you can see everyone's involved and nearly everything is explained...
Sharmario
Sharmario

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 pm

I didnt use that segment because I dont want commentators, so I made something myself Smile
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 pm

oh,i didn't know that...sorry,boss Smile

next time I'll retire my fictional jim ross,and find another way.but anyway,i just show this one,so that meteoro isn't convinced that i forgot about him,and to show how i thought of everything to happen,and so it did.

Razz
Sharmario
Sharmario

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:56 pm

yeah, erm, the meteor strike is a hold, that even if it needs now the boths guys running, it is supposedly done in the floor as meteoro throws his opponent to the ground

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:57 pm

oh,...eh,...o-k,....

sorry 'bout that.....
Sharmario
Sharmario

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:27 am

It was a good show and a good segment even if I got my butt kicked in the segment. I think the show was great and fun to read, In the rematch, I will wish you good luck, But in my heart I know I can still win Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 pm

yeah,I'm very looking forward to our match tonight.if i don't win i'll have my char commit some ritual suicide or something like that Smile

but i think it's going to be a very even match,and who knows who else is there.. Smile

good luck tonight

s.
Sharmario
Sharmario

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Mr. Smackdown wrote:... I don't work right now because I'm a student at a college in the USA. Anyway, bad grammar really gets to me, but it's understandable. I already know this is an international site because I've worked with the owner, Maxolino, and the guy who runs it, Tullo, already. I've fixed a bunch of grammar errors on this site already for the owners because they live in Italy and don't speak perfect English. Anyway, no offense, but bad English just bothers me, so I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from.

hey if you worked with them please tell them to fix the "You can't addord this!" after every special match avaliable to buy in the GM pages lol ..

that one seriously gets to me Razz
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:24 pm

No show tonight?