2008/09/06 - Rock Zone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 2008/09/06 - Rock Zone

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 am

and now seems that ultimate pasqale too!

And arggg ultimate fedo knew it too

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:29 am

personal review (all Ive been involved with ere is my own match so this is fun to comment) Please see all critique as constructive, I am pointing there things out so you wont make the mistakes again. Smile

-Intro-:
nothin fancy, normal intro.

-break a leg Binky Boy-:
Sigh I told Mr kane earlier, no 2 segments in a row, and he said he agreed. Also unfortunately missing nutty's picture but good segment. a note to nutty, look over our graphical design once more as you are missing some color for the 2nd person talking.

Jeff hardy966 vs. The Warlock:
Kinda wierd to put warlock in a match Directly after the incident and not mention it. But an OK match, good ending, dont expect to see jef hardy699 anymore in SWE

-I'm gonna redecorate Rock Zone with your blood!-:
wierd and long name for a segment but hey ^^. Hm .. missing Fanny's picture other than that nicely done segment. Too bad I cant put Rylee in a LW title match.

Mr. Smackdown vs. Wulfwood:
OK match, man wulfblood has few moves outside the ring lol. Didnt seem to be all that even, but at least an ok jobber match.

-Not tonight-:
all I can say.. short.

Meteoro vs. UltimateFedo (Semi-Finals):
missed a divider (man we gotta get someone who is in charge of just putting in pics hehe) Even match, could have gone either way really, that's what I like.

Final Blow vs. TAG:
Fun thing when both men connect with the same type of modified move. Too bad we didnt get Some story though.

-See you around-:
Missing keiji's pic (lol). Also keiji, you also need to look through the SWE design again, your speech is black, it's nicer with color. And whoa whoa no offensive language please. Beep it or replace the F word with Fudge .. or spoon

House vs. Joe Andretti (Last Blood):
guess what divider missing ^^ (seriously dnt hate me for pointing out all missing pics kaney). Even matchup, which is good. Although Beach doesnt like MrKane fraternising with the enemy.

-This must be destiny-:
No sharmario pic obvoiusly. And a note for sharmario, please use spaces between "," and "." in your texts. It all looks so tightly wrapped atm. But you sure can write segments.

keiji vs Zhang Fei:
no div no pics. Could have used some segment to liven things up as it's part of the stable feud. At least it was an even matchup.

-i am superior in every aspect-:
Of course you never forget the pic of my old flame Miki ^^ lol. Note to UPasquale, I don't get why your texts are .. how to put it, shorter than all others, you use the space bar way too often really, it just looks unlike the rest of the SWE texts. And I wont complain about your english cause I know you cant help it and is doing your best Smile And dont forget, I expect to see UMirko RPing and sending in own segments or he's kicked.

UltimatePasquale vs. Sharmario (semi-finals):
Twist ending, no sharm pic and an even match again. Good to see that the Tourny matches are so even.

Mr. Kane vs. Mr. Pavel Henry (G&BW tables match):
no div and you forgot a pic of yourself! haha. Not That even, but hey it's a jobber match to get Mr Kane to look good. You should have teased some nearfalls to get the adrenaline going. And more of a note to the whole match itself, Why a count when people are outside the ring in this kind of match?

-first interview-
Again, you forget yourself but Not Miki Wink I know MRKane wrote this as Sharmario didnt come off just as mysterious as usual (and no ball-magic!) But it needed to be done.

Beach vs Haqim (LMS):
Oh boy my own match. Basically a Jobber matchup. You did forget div and my pic though ^^. Or maybe you thought I was going to add that aswell? Again, why has the game a Count while on the outside in a LMS match? makes no sense really. I didnt add it. A lil showing off end with my CFH though.

-Before the big boom-:
Oh my .. you forgot Miki! Normal good IWO segment all I can say.

??? vs. ??? (Final tourn. match):
Dirty tricks by IWO, but in the end Sharmario won. what a twist!

-Outro-:
Why Kane again socializes with the enemies is beyond me and he gets what he deserves for it. But hey we got our tourny winner and new no 1 contender for the UB title! And that voice.. God? naah..

Pheeeeeeeeeeew
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

View user profile http://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 am

Beach, do we have a Vice-Vice GM yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  TAG on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:37 am

well what story could you have gotten out of it?

TAG

Number of posts : 163
Wrestler type : Risktaker
Wrestler Level : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:39 am

Mr smackdown: not yet, TBA between seasons.

TAG: DIdnt I already write some ideas in this post?
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:41 am

who the man? - I THE MAN!!!

what a twist!didn't expect to win this , really!!
beach wrote it all before,no more to add,except that it was a real great ending to the season!!guess i'll have to work some out with tbc now...

the voice is supposed to be the devil,but i will work out a storyline involving that too.

@ultimatepasquale/fedo:keep up your english,guys!!i could even HEAR the italian accent in it,that should be normal in the IWO,personally i like it very much,thanks for the great matches by the way!

liked the show(of course i did!),thanks for a very nice season! Very Happy
Sharmario

Number of posts : 147
Wrestler type : strong
Wrestler Level : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:42 am

I sent a segment for the end of my match but not used and i finished the first segmentwith me walking away. Mr.Kane added the rest his idea, but i liked it. it was a suprise for me.
He asked could he add something to it. i agreed. i think it made a better segment

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:47 am

.. and so the lottery registration begins!
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  UltimatePasquale on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 am

AHAHAHAH good Beach,I follow your advice for the segment.

Congratulations to the winner Sharmario,I am sure you will exercised against Zhang Fei.

Ah,was a fantastic show!!!
I not laughing so far a long time and the match dell'Iwo, that beautiful segments inserted during the match!!! Smile
UltimatePasquale

Number of posts : 74
Wrestler type : Balanced
Wrestler Level : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UltimateFedo on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:56 am

what a final!!!!Sharmario congratulations for the win and...you will still hear our Italian accent AHAHAHAHAAH
W gli spaghetti!!!
UltimateFedo

Number of posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TAG on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:57 am

GM Beach wrote:TAG: DIdnt I already write some ideas in this post?

yea you did, but then when I started to think of what to say the show was off the ground sorry im slow with these things.

TAG

Number of posts : 163
Wrestler type : Risktaker
Wrestler Level : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 am

*Attempts italian accent* Mama Mia I make-a the meat-a balls!
Hmm too stereotypical .. lol
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 am

I always image iwo talking whit an italian accent, and i dont notice the bad english, maybe becose i have bad english too

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 am

Beach said: -I'm gonna redecorate Rock Zone with your blood!-:
wierd and long name for a segment but hey ^^. Hm .. missing Fanny's picture other than that nicely done segment. Too bad I cant put Rylee in a LW title match.

I didn't make the title just so you know.

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKane on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 am

I believe my biggest mistake in this show was the lack of dividers and pictures Razz Not a really big error.. but still it is, hehe. I forgot the "Check if all the picture is at place" this time, hehe.. Will not do that next time.. but hopefully we will get a Vice-Vice general manager who will help me with that ^^
MrKane
Admin

Number of posts : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Barnsley Chop on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 am

great show people, a fine show to end the season on........... sharmario gratz on your fantastic tourney win

roll on next season

SWE rules
The Barnsley Chop

Number of posts : 198

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NuttyWithPower on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:46 am

great show everyone!

oh and beach i didn't know the Warlocks color, so I just ddn't give any at all
NuttyWithPower

Number of posts : 376
Wrestler type : speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:15 pm

lol people dont have a special color, I mean Beach can have several different ones depending on which segment he is in, just pick one Smile its not about a consistent color, just to brighten things up
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:43 pm

I usually just do blue when I am the person talking and green when someone else is talking. And if there are three people, I just add in a third color. It just helps out so you can follow who is saying what.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:46 pm

yeah the most important thing is that you just assign a different color to each person talking in your segment Smile which color it is doesnt matter at all. Just dont use black since everything else is in that color Wink and white isnt That good color either hehe ..

By the way hope you ppl is noticing that in order to give you a payraise I must delete your contract (and kicking you temporarily from the roster). Some people has earned a good payraise for their hard work Smile Some people just isnt getting a raise this time and some people are kicked for good, but if you read this you probably will be safe from a kick, since I only kick non active players
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NuttyWithPower on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:12 pm

its good to see we're gonna get some new talent, I already have been seeing new people on the display contract part
NuttyWithPower

Number of posts : 376
Wrestler type : speed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:45 pm

only like 10 or 20 percent of the new people are actually good roleplayers, most of them will surely get kicked out when their contract finishes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2