Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008/07/16 - S.W.E Show Matches

Go down

2008/07/16 - S.W.E Show Matches Empty 2008/07/16 - S.W.E Show Matches

Post  GM Beach Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Matches:
Barf Barnes vs Bjorn Toller
Dave Spartacus vs UltimateMirko
Pasquale vs TBC
the corro vs insanely sane pete
Scott0r vs Mad Adam
Sharmario vs Ken Masters
S.W.E & U.B Champs vs legend killer & jackass
Rat71 vs Spirit Hobo
ciri vs Hida Cuku 2

Segments sent in: 4 only!

Link: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=2716

Last edited by GM Beach on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2008/07/16 - S.W.E Show Matches Empty Re: 2008/07/16 - S.W.E Show Matches

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:45 pm

so, im not there?, ok, at least keiji isnt getting his shot at my title

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:58 am

Seems like Scott0r won't be an active RPer - either that or no-one has told him about the forum...

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:42 am

hehe, I hope we will get some good stories on this show. It feel kinda randomly put together, Help a Gm out and if you gonna start new feuds, create a thread about it in Rivalries section Smile In the future when that section is up n running more, I can justhave it open while Im creating matches!
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:25 am

really good show. awesome ending. i liked 'paybacks a beach'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:07 am

Show needs some work. I that initial segment you had was supposed to be separated into two segments, one where he breaks into the office and then the thrashed office was supposed to be later. That was probably my fault for not being clear though so no need to apologize I just need to label stuff better in the future.

We've got dividers though and they've got to be used every single time between every single match. When they don't the matches bleed together visually. Trust me it wasn't random advertising that had POW between virtually everything on that show in one form or another. It was because it helps keep things organized.

We had another slow week with segments too, this isn't something against you this kind of a hey roster we need to participate in this show if we want it to improve and work it's way up the levels.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:35 am

yeah I dunno How mr kane got sooo many for last saturday's show and I got 4 segments..

plus I f'ed up on this show. Forgot to add pics and dividers to the matches, realized it 1 second After I clicked confirm :/ lol ... even your GM can forget..
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:04 am

I reckon Tremere should be a Vic-GM and be another set of eyes just to ensure shows are set out smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 am

I suspect Kane partially got lucky, but the fact that you sent out a mass email for him with more time to spare couldn't have hurt. The earlier that you can tell the wrestlers what's going on the better off it's going to be.

(I don't particularly want to be a VGM but if I'm needed I will help, but only if somebody has AIM or something to keep in contact in real time when necessary)

That said I am curious, did they fix the match scrambler or does that poo still drive everybody insane?

Edit: It's not that your not doing a good job. I"m hard on you for two reasons. One is that I know this can be better than it is. The second is that I'm an author, I know that we as writers, as artists don't grow if people don't point out our weak spots and hopefully give constructive criticism.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:28 am

I know its good critism Smile

the match scrambler is alive and kickin' yeah, just when you thought that final card was done you realize something is wrong hehe..

Well if you want to be Vgm hm .. we could use someone to just add pictures of wrestlers in their intros to matches and that divider at the top of em all lol .. other than that I book matches, I add segments and while im doing that I add pics to those. and I announce matches to you all as well Razz But I have no AIM sry.
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 am

At least for now I'm gonna have to decline then, it was hard enough working with Jobu and John and that was with live contact with them. We can test it out if you want though. That match scrambler is a bitch, but you having the matches mapped out is a good start to getting around it, and having you work on one show and somebody else on the other is even better. I couldn't have handled POW without my support staff but trust me three guys all on at once. . .the Match Scrambler was like a devil we we had to actively say hey if you're done I've got something I need to wrap up so get the monkey out and I'll finish up.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:41 am

hehe. Well yeah I map out the matches n segments beforehand then make the order .. then cehck twice to make sure all is correct.

No sweat if you want to decline due to that fact, but since at least I work in a schedule you Could just add pics to mathces after sunday night/monday morning (thats when I announce match card). Any time up til wednesday morning is ok, like tuesdays, I dont do basically anything with the matches there. Just an idea if you interested.
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 am

I, once again, can't see a link anywhere. Are we not bothering putting it up here anymore?

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:51 pm

it Is up there now dave ^^
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Running a fed seems to be at least a four-person job, and I would be willing to proof read and ensure there are no spelling or grammatical errors, so Beach & Mr Kane are freed up for more important tasks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:57 am

MR Kane gets lots of segments cause he uses the roleplay, most of his segments arent sent but are in the roleplaying section and he puts them on the show

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down