Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here?

4 posters

Go down

What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here? Empty What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here?

Post  Fracture Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 am

I'm pretty new around here so looking for someone around the 20,000 points mark to start some feudin'. So if any of the following playa's happen to be free then this is the place to come;

Mad Adam, Capitan Jack, Fallenangel, "THE GORE" R K O!!!!!!!!!!!, Embassy, The Maximum Destroyer

To be the man... you all know the rest!
Fracture
Fracture

Number of posts : 54
Wrestler type : Balanced

Back to top Go down

What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here? Empty Re: What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here?

Post  GM Beach Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:09 am

mad adam, I havent seen much RP from him
capitan jack is all new so no idea if he RPs
fallenangel is not RPing
the gore is not RPing
embassy is.. not RPing i think
TMD is RPing some..
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here? Empty Re: What's a crazy schizo psycho like me to do around here?

Post  Fracture Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

Cheers for the info boss. I've given TMD a poke in the bar, see if he bites.
Fracture
Fracture

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:18 am

If you are still interested in a feud, Nutty has moved up a division and i'd be glad to challenge you for the LW title.

Back to top Go down

Post  zaplayer Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:54 pm

i`ll challange u Wink
zaplayer
zaplayer

Number of posts : 5
Wrestler type : Strenght

Back to top Go down

Post  Fracture Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm waiting to hear if I've got a rematch with Nutty on the next show, we've both asked for one but with Nutty moving up not sure if it'll be granted?

So, first come, first served. Soon as that's sorted out we can have a run Joe.

zaplayer - cant think I've seen anything from you before, are you new? I cant see you in wrestler intro, who's your wrestler?
Fracture
Fracture

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:32 pm

alright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fracture Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Looks like we've got a match on Rock Zone Joe.
Fracture
Fracture

Back to top Go down

Post  zaplayer Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Fracture wrote:
zaplayer - cant think I've seen anything from you before, are you new? I cant see you in wrestler intro, who's your wrestler?

because i`m a silent warrior Wink i don`t speak to much i act Wink
zaplayer
zaplayer

Number of posts : 5
Wrestler type : Strenght

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmario Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:11 pm

general info: if you don't rp you're a jobber , and you will hardly receive any chance of winning a title or competing in a big feud or match.so start sending in segments or writing rp-segments in the forum , and you'll get a chance one day.if you stay a silent warrior your match card will stay silent , too Smile
Sharmario
Sharmario

Number of posts : 147
Wrestler type : strong
Wrestler Level : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum