Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobber List/RP Ok list

3 posters

Go down

Jobber List/RP Ok list Empty Jobber List/RP Ok list

Post  Sonia Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 pm

Sharmario mentioned something a while back that I thought would be helpful.. He mentioned a jobberlist. I thought it'd be helpful if there were some sort of sticky list of people who are either

a) Considered jobbers and free for picking on/abusing in segments/rp (good option for heels!)
and/or
b) Consenting to being used for feud purposes. For example I recall Nutty's wish in which he wanted to have a tag match against someone at his level, and Havok looking for a rival at his level and sadly not getting volunteers and I thought it'd be helpful if someone could spoof one or two wrestlers who want to face them. (I'd be more than happy to volunteer for this. I couldn't be all mysterious like Frankie, people probably know my writing style by now)

While I don't believe people should have their wrestlers played for them and still get 'credit' for things like title shots and the like, I do believe it'd help create a better rp environment for the regular rpers who'd like someone who wouldn't squash them like a bug to interact with.
Sonia
Sonia

Number of posts : 100
Wrestler type : Strength

Back to top Go down

Jobber List/RP Ok list Empty Re: Jobber List/RP Ok list

Post  Sharmario Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:56 pm

well , i have to say :we had such a list back in the day , still i can't find it anymore.

but i think we should have such a list , so that if someone wants a rivalry at his level , he can promote himself with this.

good idea , my dear Smile
Sharmario
Sharmario

Number of posts : 147
Wrestler type : strong
Wrestler Level : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  NuttyWithPower Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:12 pm

I like that idea! on my second match at SWE i picked a jobber called Dan of the dead that i talked smack about and attacked him. It was my first roleplay that helped me get the hang of it.
Maybe some other new roleplayer could use a jobber to promote himself
NuttyWithPower
NuttyWithPower

Number of posts : 376
Wrestler type : speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down