Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/28/08 Show

Go down

6/28/08 Show Empty 6/28/08 Show

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:07 am

I'm still not feeling the entrance to the shows, at all, but they are steadily getting better. The divders betweent he matches are awesome we need (as a roster I'm not talking you GM's) to provide more segments, ideally in my opinion there is a segment for every match. We don't have to do that but certainly than what we've got. This show was kinda bland over all, I'm not seeing any greater story coming together.

Back to top Go down

6/28/08 Show Empty Re: 6/28/08 Show

Post  GM Beach Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Ok, well things will shake up next show, with all the surprises and all. But so far you ppl who actually RP is doing a great job.

Btw, Mr Kane, why havent you put up a thread here for yesterdays show? :O

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/vedi_show.asp?id=2337
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:00 pm

I think half the problem is how segments need to be written. There's a lot of complexity in there (correct formatting, PMing Beach, using the right name for the show) and not enough information. We've only got the name of one interviewer, and I couldn't find the show listing on the forums. The only place I had it was via the in-game PM system, and I accidently deleted the message, so I didn't have all the information needed to write a segment.

I think it would be a lot easier if there was a sub-forum for segments (not RPing) that contained all the information needed, and where we could write and post our segments.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:41 pm

yeah about segments, i writed some things in the roleplaying, and then i found them on the show without sending them! I have nothing against this, in fact i prefer this system since i dont have to bother sending segments

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:42 pm

I do have a thread concerning how to write segments in the Read First forum, which I assume everyone actually read first! But I guess I can update it a bit.
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Yeah, I read that thread, but as I said before, we don't have enough information. In the thread it says "Interviews with Stuttering Steve (main show) or [Insert girl interviewer name when she is presented this saturday] on minor show."

The female interviewer wasn't revealed on Saturday. In fact, it refers to June 7th which was over three weeks ago. So you're really behind on your updating, it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down