Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2008/08/30 - Rock Zone

+2
GM Beach
MrKane
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2008/08/30 - Rock Zone - Page 3 Empty Re: 2008/08/30 - Rock Zone

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 am

im not really sure of the title. lets see. hmmm since beach and zhang fei belts havent changed hands once, i think that more titles more possibilities, its boring to have the same champions all time, even if the champions dont get defeated, one more title, would give more chances to other people, besides, if it isnt this way, the winner of the tournament could not win the title, and all the effort would be lost

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:15 am

MrKane wrote:
Meteoro wrote:First:

House, who gave you permission to make me scream like a girl??????? this has gone beyond roleplay!!!!!

Second: Errors of the show prizes!

First Prize: Mr Kane!!!!!

How? He put the segment of tag talking about his match after he lost it, also putting 2 segments in a row (cause of that error) instead of putting that one between other matches.

Second Prize: Mr Kane!!!! (i guess) well mr kane and beach move whit the chair and the lightubes is called Y-Twon effect, not con-chair-to thats edge move, since mr kane did the show and surely beach made that move, he forgot

Third Prize: House!!! A little error though, in his segment he made me say ''quem'' instead of ''quien'' (the spanish word for who) he also said ''esso'' instead of ''eso'' (that) and ''echo'' instead of ''hecho'' (done, even though thats a common error)

By the way esso is the name of a gas station

[FU.CK YOU!!! It's not so easy to fucking fix the show every week you asshole! I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE!!! I dont spend all my day in front of the computer like you! I MAKE TWO FUCKING MISTAKES AND YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IM A FUCKING RETARD!!! FU.CK YOU!!!!]

Everybody chill. Mr. Kane and Beach both do the best they can, and EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES. Meteoro, unless you are willing to do all of the work that they do, stop pointing out the mistakes and just focus on what was good about the show. IT'S NOT EVEN REAL. If you want to point out errors in the show, there are ways of doing it that don't make you sound like a douche. EVERYBODY RELAX. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:20 am

Well ultimately this Federation is run by Beach, so I say what Beach says goes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:47 am

and its not like I dont give you ppl a fair chance att winning the UB and SWE titles, tremere has got like 2-3 title shots since he is currently the only one I see who can carry the company with it. I dunno how many times the UB title has been conteneded for but hey, you gotta win to beat him
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm

but the lightweigh title only changed hands cause the champions went over the limit

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Beach Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm

yes well the limit is there for a reason Smile
GM Beach
GM Beach
Admin

Number of posts : 584
Wrestler type : Technique
Wrestler Level : 10

https://sleazewrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down