Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the hell is Diablo Shaq

2 posters

Go down

Who the hell is Diablo Shaq Empty Who the hell is Diablo Shaq

Post  Fracture Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Fracture smacks open the door to the Training Hall and walks in.

Fracture: Ok, who the hell is Diablo Shaq? Anyone heard of this punk? Who is he? Maybe I'm still in a bad mood, what with the APA's recent problems with TDF. Maybe because, once again Mr Kane has ignored my demand for a rematch with that worthless jobber Nutty and stuck me in a match with a nobody at Rock Zone.

Fracture raises his voice.

Fracture: So where are you Shaq? Huh? Whether you like it or not you will bear the brunt of my frustrations so I am giving you exactly 48 hours to front me up...

Or I'm coming to find you and make you my bitch.
Fracture
Fracture

Number of posts : 54
Wrestler type : Balanced

Back to top Go down

Who the hell is Diablo Shaq Empty Re: Who the hell is Diablo Shaq

Post  NuttyWithPower Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

NuttyWithPower is on the treadmill as he hears Fractures call
-
NuttyWithPower approaches Fracture
-
NuttyWithPower: Fracture, Fracture, Fracture, here is a few lessons to learn. First off, Diablo Shaq is a gig wrestler, he doesn't hang out here, he only comes at the shows when he has a match. He trains at home. Don't expect all wrestlers to live and train here. Second off, don't be a spoiled brat. Your obsession with me is kinda gay, sorry to say it. Sometimes in life you get a match you don't want, Hell i wanted to be in the reach for the sky ladder match. Instead I, just like you, got a match with some guy called Majindro or something like that. Do you see whining and causing a temper tantrum. No you do not,see you should follow my way and train because in roulett yoou might get some match you weren't expecting, so I'm training for them all.
NuttyWithPower
NuttyWithPower

Number of posts : 376
Wrestler type : speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Fracture Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am

Fracture: Your time has elapsed Shaq. As far as I'm concerned I own your jobbing ass.

Fracture turns to Nutty.

Fracture: Eventually we are going to hook it up, one more time, one on one. And on that night your world... will be Fractured.

Fracture turns and leaves.
Fracture
Fracture

Number of posts : 54
Wrestler type : Balanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum