Sleaze Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the old bar

4 posters

Go down

Back to the old bar Empty Back to the old bar

Post  NuttyWithPower Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:43 am

NuttyWithpower and his friend come to the bar and sit at the counter
-
NuttyWtithPower: hey frankie to beers please!
-
Frankie: long time no see, where have you been the last few days?
-
NuttyWithPower: Oh I was at the soldiers reunion, this is my friend Micheal he was a buddy back at the army
-
Frankie: Ok cool here your drinks
-
NuttyWithPower and Micheal drink their beers as someone approaches them
NuttyWithPower
NuttyWithPower

Number of posts : 376
Wrestler type : speed

Back to top Go down

Back to the old bar Empty Re: Back to the old bar

Post  Sonia Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:21 am

The first to approach is Sonia, as usual toteing the championship belt on her clothed shoulder. She walks right up to the bar and sets her arm on the counter first looking to Nutty's company and then to Nutty himself.

Sonia: My apologies that I couldn't see you off properly, Nutty, but welcome back all the same. Who's your friend there?
Sonia
Sonia

Number of posts : 100
Wrestler type : Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  potorous Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:29 pm

*Potorous walks into the bar and orders a beer*

*sipping his beer, he slowly turns to Nutty with Power and his posse*

Potorous: Ack! Damm Nutty every time i see you, i can't get over how UGLY you are! Your momma must have really beat you with the ugly stick, boy!

Potorous: Oh, by the way, who is your friend?

potorous

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warlock Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm

The Warlock walks in, and sits down amidst the growing crowd.

The Warlock: I agree Potorous. When I first saw Nutty, I thought he was a loo brush.

The Warlock

Number of posts : 155
Wrestler type : balanced

Back to top Go down

Post  NuttyWithPower Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:59 am

NuttyWithPower: sips hs beer down and begins to talk
-
He first turns to Potorous
-
NuttyWithPower: Who the F**K are you? ....Oh yeah! I remember you were the guy I PowerBombed through this very counter and injured HAHAHA! Ahh good times good times!
-
Nutty then turns to Warlock
-
NuttyWithPower: Warlock the first time you saw me you shook my hand, then I knocked you out and threw you in the dumpster remember! HAHA! good times good times good times!
-
Nutty finally turns to Sonia
-
NuttyWithPower: Sonia, this is Micheal, back in the day we were high school buddies, and then we were both drafted to the army. I met him at the soldiers reunion...he doesn't talk much, ever since he joined the army he has been silent....
NuttyWithPower
NuttyWithPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 am

Joe Andretti walks into the bar and orders his drink from Frankie. He then looks over at Nutty and his friend.
-
Andretti: Nutty, is he your boyfriend? Just to let you know I won't judge you because of your decision.
-
Nutty gives Joe a dirty look.
-
Nutty: I'M NOT GAY!
-
Joe mumbles something under his breath that sounds like "could have fooled me".
-
Nutty: This is my soldier buddy Michael.
-
Andretti: A soldier? I respect that...just not in you.
-
Michael: Nice to meet someone who appreciates my work.
-
Andretti: Did I give you permission to speak?
-
Michael: No, but-
-
Andretti: Didn't think so.
-
Michael: You're just as big a jerk as Nutty said you were.
-
Joe "The Animal" Andretti lifts Michael horizontally with a leg on each of his shoulders
and falls to a seated position and slams him through the bar back first executing a LEGENDARY A-bomb through the bar!!
-
Andretti: That'll teach him to keep his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post  NuttyWithPower Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 am

nuttyWithPower looks at Andretti with shock
-
NuttyWithPower: Dude, that aint cool, you don't powerbomb a noobie unless he is an actual wrestler you gotta work on your noob hazing, here let me demonstrate
-
NuttyWithPower hits andretti with a beer bottle shattering the bottle, then he hooks Andrettis head under his armpit and forces him down executing a LEGENDARY DDT through glass!
-
NuttyWithPower grabs some glue from his pocket
-
NuttyWithPower: Once the noob is down, you do something embarrising, like gluing his face to the floor.
-
NuttyWithPower shoots superglue on Andrettis face, then slams his face to the floor.
-
NuttyWithPower: HAHA, and that my friend is how to pick on a noob. Thank you all for coming, I hope you all took notes there will be a test next friday.
NuttyWithPower
NuttyWithPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonia Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:23 am

Sonia has pretty much been sitting there the whole time just watching the events unfold. Potorous is given a rather passive glance, and there's a very small smile given to Warlock, which fades just as naturally once he speaks. A glass of seltzer water is given to her, she using a powder to make it black as the trash talking then follows, pausing only once Andretti powerbombs Nutty's friend. Well since Nutty doesn't freak out, she doesn't either at that moment.

Her red eyes shift toward the group, and then she proceeds to drink casually as Nutty retaliates. Ha ha ha, ah, boys will be boys won't they? Finally she looks to Potorous and Warlock once more.

Sonia: I see Nutty's made a new friend. And hello, Warlock, it's been quite a while.
Sonia
Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warlock Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:26 pm

The Warlock looks at Sonia.

The Warlock: Long time no see. How is it going Sonia?

The Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonia Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 am

Sonia: Oh you know, the same old same old. I understand you have a big match coming up. I'd be careful if I were you..

Sonia smirks a touch and stands up, reaching into her obi to withdraw a small, sealed, white envelope.

Sonia: Could you do me a small favor? I just need you to hold onto this for a couple of days.. And no peeking inside, got it?
Sonia
Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warlock Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:28 am

The Warlock brings out his hand and takes the envelope.

The Warlock: Strange thing to do, Sonia. But I'll do it any way. I assume you'll want it kept safe. Is there a specific person whom must not know I have it?

The Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonia Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Sonia chuckles lightly, and nods her head to Warlock

Sonia: It is rather unusual isn't it.. Don't worry it won't explode, and given the circumstances I think it would be best kept with you. As for who absolutly must not know?

Sonia pauses a moment thoughtfully and shakes her head 'no' as she hands the envelope over. It feels like there's some sort of jewelry in it, possibly a necklace.

Sonia: They haven't been around, so it doesn't matter. And don't open it, or you'll break out. Thank you, Warlock, I owe you one... Take care, all right?

Sonia turns and leaves after finishing her drink.
Sonia
Sonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down